Once you’ve tried this you’ll understand why it is the best ever Tiramisu. Even better if you have kids I doubt they’ll want any as most kids hate coffee and then there is more for you!!!!
To make this recipe we are turning to some fat-free yogurt and mixing it with some very low-fat soft cheese. Essentially it is very low fat but you’ll want to go back for more so not sure how many calories you’ll end up saving.
- 1 tub Mullerlight Cappuccino yogurt
- 1 tub fat-free Quark/soft cheese
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- Shot of espresso or similar amount of strong instant coffee
- ¼ tsp cocoa powder
- Mix quark/soft cheese and yogurt together until well combined, stir in the wine if using. The place to one side.
- Pour shot of coffee into a small bowl or jug, dip sponge fingers in to soak.
- Put the sponge fingers in a medium-sized bowl and push into the bottom to form a solid base.
- Top with the yogurt mixture
- Dust tops with cocoa powder, then put into the fridge for a few hours, this helps with flavors.
Stay tuned for Prairie Kitchen and Bar recipes.!!